When creating an outfit, I like to add personal touches to make the look my own. How do you do this? Find different ways to style each item.
1. Transition a button-up for the warmer weather by cuffing your sleeves and tying a knot to create a cropped look.
2. Roll up your shorts to shorten the hem (longer than your regular cut-off shorts but shorter than the normal Bermuda styles).
3. Add a bright color by pairing with a neon sandal.
4. Matchy-matchy in this case works! Why not complement your pop of color with the same shade bag?
5. Top off your look with a cool pair of sunglasses.